tirsdag 12. august 2014

Kreta – doors

Are you ready for more photos?

We stayed in a flat in Plakias on the south coast of Crete. It's a little town, with not too many tourists. And with many small villages around.

There's many lovely houses, but the older houses are more fun to take photos of. I especially like windows and doors… Here's a few doors… (from the towns Spili, Asomatos, Sellia, Myrthios)

IMG_0251b

IMG_0257b

IMG_0269b

IMG_0271b

IMG_0458b

IMG_0483b

IMG_0489b

IMG_0539b

IMG_0547b

IMG_0550b

IMG_0552b

IMG_0554b

IMG_0557b

IMG_0553b

IMG_0568b

IMG_0691b

IMG_0700b

IMG_0731b

6 kommentarer:

  1. LOVE, LOVE LOooooooVE ALL OLD DOORS!!!!!
    YOU MAKE A LOVELY PHOTOS!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!

    SvarSlett
  2. Hello,
    Thanks for sharing your lovely photos! I also enjoy photographing door and entranceways! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    Greetings!
    Ingrid x
    (http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be - I started a new blog!)

    SvarSlett
  3. Solveig, it's grand to see these photographs. Whenever I travel to a new part of the world, I have always been intrigued by that area's doorways, both old and new. I've never been to Crete, so I thank you so much for letting me see the variety of doors. That brilliant light is amazing, too! xo

    SvarSlett
  4. Your pictures are striking - those lovely old doors make me what to see what treasures are hiding behind them.

    SvarSlett
  5. Så flotte Bilder hos deg, ha en fin søndag!

    SvarSlett
  6. I love your pictures! Superbes!!
    I've been in Crete for two years, c'était magnifique!! Here you can see some of my pictures too:https://kestubidouilles.wordpress.com/category/crete/

    SvarSlett

Takk for kommentaren, stikk gjerne innom igjen!
Thanks for commenting and welcome back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails