tirsdag 21. februar 2017

In Bloom CAL

After seeing the first verisons on Instagram I quickly decided that I had to take part.


I found some yarn in my stash. This is after part 2.


Part 3


After part 6.


And this is after part 8 and the finished cushion. 
It's the first time I've tried this type of closing.


I put in buttonholes and buttons, so I can take it of for washing.


All in all a very nice project. I can really recommend this CAL. 
The pattern can be found free on the Mijo crochet blog.


5 kommentarer:

  1. That is so beautiful. The colors go together so well. It just makes me happy to look at your cushion.

    SvarSlett
  2. woua il est superbe ce coussin tu pourrais participer a mon défi granny c' est aujourd'hui tout est sur mon blog il te suffit de mettre le logo sur ton blog voici le lien du tu me redis vite et je te rejoute a ma liste biz

    SvarSlett
  3. voici le lien de mon blog https://www.dane-et-le-crochet.fr/

    SvarSlett
  4. Så flott pute, finnes det oppskrift på den noe sted? Er veldig fristet til å "herme"

    SvarSlett
  5. Ce coussin est magnifique. Quel beau travail.

    SvarSlett

Takk for kommentaren, stikk gjerne innom igjen!
Thanks for commenting and welcome back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails