mandag 7. mai 2018

Birkin


I really do prefer the Birkin sweater to the Birkin bag. 
I started this project in October. 
I bought Finull yarn for this sweater when I visited the Rauma factory in late September.

But knitting rounds with 3 colours is not a a favourite of mine, so when these rows showed up in the pattern, the knitting came to a pause. 
And then it was Christmas...

But in February I decided I just had perservere and I picked up the project again. 
Row after row was finished.

And just in time for spring I had a new sweater :)

I fits really well, I just wish the neck opening was a little wider. Maybe I can fix that somehow later.



Details: 

Yarn: Rauma Finull
Needles: 3 mm, 3,25 mm, 3,5 mm




5 kommentarer:

  1. Deilige farger. Vakkert mønster, dette passer super med nups :-)))
    Hilsen til deg. Viola

    SvarSlett
  2. Me encanta, mi proximo reto aprender a tejer.te sigo desde ya.
    Te invito a que visites mi blog y si te gusta lo que ves te quedes.

    SvarSlett
  3. This is beautiful! I don't like using different colours either, but I don't start. I should! Thanks for inspiring me.

    SvarSlett
  4. Hei! Har du oppskriften på denne fine genseren? På norsk? :)

    SvarSlett

Takk for kommentaren, stikk gjerne innom igjen!
Thanks for commenting and welcome back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails