onsdag 16. oktober 2013

Trekant variasjonar

Eg har hekla litt fleire trekantar i haust. Denne gongen også nokre store. Sidan dei små trekantane er 12 rader høge, så blei dei store 24 rader. Med den samme aukinga i sidene går det greitt å få plass til dei store saman med dei små.
002
På baksida blei det dei vanlege stripene…
003
I have made a few more triangles – this time with a little variation. I made larger triangles too. The small triangles are 12 rows high. The large ones here are 24 rows. That way the fit easy in between the smaller triangles.

I allways crochet the front and back together. I make sure that I the front and the back piece have the same number of rows and the same number of stitches.
I hold the two pieces together (with the front facing) and use sc to crochet a st from the front together with a st from the back.
Here I have crocheted a row of crab stitches too.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Un bel cuscino ... e si può anche usare qualche "avanzo" di cotone/ lana. :-)
    Bye, bye Elli

    SvarSlett
  2. Jeg elsker puta ... alt dere gjør! og hans fotografier og hans ord! Igjen, gratulerer til bloggen din, takk for deling!

    SvarSlett
  3. Olá!
    Gostei muio desse padrão.
    Saudações

    SvarSlett
  4. Stilg denne puta di. Likte godt teppet også.
    Klem

    SvarSlett
  5. I like those big triangles breaking the symmetry. Great idea!

    SvarSlett
  6. Det var flotte puter! Ha en fin høstuke hos deg!

    SvarSlett

Takk for kommentaren, stikk gjerne innom igjen!
Thanks for commenting and welcome back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails